Thursday, January 22, 2009

Spotted abroad.

This travel site, Travel Muse asked to use a photo Nayoung took of me while in the BVI for our honeymoon. I haven't poked around the site a whole lot, but the layout is very nice and it certainly looks professional (considering the look of some sites, that's quite an accomplishment). The page that features our photo is about Jost Van Dyke, one of the British Virgin Islands and our picture was taken at Foxy's Bar. Foxy's is a big attraction on Jost Van Dyke and the popular thing to do is for people to leave clothing and license plates which get attached to the walls and ceilings. If you scroll to the bottom of this page you'll see me in a green shirt looking up at many articles of clothing left by former patrons. I liked my shirt way too much to staple it to the ceiling, and I wasn't wearing underwear so that wasn't an option either.

No comments:

Post a Comment