Thursday, January 22, 2009

Leaving so soon?

I've already declared on this blog that the chances of me posting regularly are slim. The chances of those posts being interesting or... anything at all? None. With this information clearly in mind I have decided to start another site entirely. (naturally)

I have decided that I'd like a site entirely devoted to my work. An online portfolio of sorts. I'm not sure if doing such a thing on blogger is the best way to go about this, but it is a quick and easy start and I'm pretty sure this is really overdue. I intend to make it to some comic conventions this year and I will inevitably be asked the question, Is your work on line anywhere? I should probably have the professional response of, yes, you can see my work here.

Travel stuff, family stuff, and Maru stuff will still be posted here. But artwork and comic stuff will now be over at my new joint. So, pick whichever topics bore you the least and visit accordingly.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment